- Great time with family over Christmas break and Thandi finishing strong with her 41 page mid-term paper
- Thank God for the ongoing healing the Father is doing in Thandi through this difficult time of Mr. Kilkenny's passing
- Great feedback of outreaches we have been able to support back in South Africa and even South Sudan; Ashley reported having been able to feed and help clothe 75 families in a poor community along South Africa's West Coast and he will return with his evangelistic team to disciple and help see those who responded to the Word enter into local churches
- The couple we helped commission from our Frontier Missions Dept. in Muizenberg doing great in Aswan, Eg8pt, learning the language and building relationships with the Nubian people (making me jealous!:)
- Continued prayer for speedy processing of documents and favor with US Immigration for Thandi's Green Card
- Obedience in our daily walks with the Lord, being open to the people He wants us to impact around us
- Hearing God for what is next as a family...Thandi finishes her school in May/June and we are looking at doing a Family School of Evangelism that runs at the larger ranch base around 30min away in July (SOE is required to be on staff officially)
- Along with that, praying into opportunities for the next school year beginning in August here and whether we can travel to Africa near the end of the year
|Our kids bring us so much joy|
|Kids have been able to see dentist here free of charge, as they qualified for Medicaid (excited with their new toothbrushes, though Busi has to go back for cavity fillings)|
|Program for our dear Mr. Kilkenny's funeral service (Notice Thandi's quote at the bottom of insert, the only current student chosen: "The way I look at family and education will never be the same. He exemplified the Father's heart to me" she wrote)|
Recent prayer meeting for a YWAM family struggling with Visa and finance issues---what a blessing it is to live together in unity of Spirit and give freely in our love and resources!
Thank you for also making this possible!